A working group of Texas senators has recommending boosting spending on women’s health programs across the state.
Texas lawmakers are getting their first crack in the Legislature at grilling leaders of the state’s troubled $3 billion cancer-fighting agency.
A top Texas lawmaker says expanding health care for the working poor could happen if federal authorities are willing to strike a deal.
Concerns over a cluster of cancer cases in Flower Mound has attracted the attention of the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
Latest DFW News
- KRLD Community Hero: Feeding The Hungry
- Report: Knicks’ Anthony To Have Shoulder Re-Examined; Prigioni’s Wife Wants Out?
- Texas Top 10 Sex Offender Arrested In Dallas
- The Fan On The Streets 5/20-5/27
- Super Bowl 50 Site To Be Decided Tuesday
- Jimmie Johnson Races To Record 4th All-Star Win
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight