My recent interview with Mark Kelly lasted only about 15 minutes. But if you do this job long enough, and you can tell a lot about any person pretty quickly.
With her progress moving at “lightning speed,” Rep. Gabrielle Giffords has been moved from intensive care.
Rep. Gabrielle Giffords will be moved to a rehab facility Wednesday after doctors upgraded her condition from serious to good.
The Houston hospital treating Rep. Gabrielle Giffords said Sunday her condition is improving daily, but gave no update on the buildup of brain fluid that has kept the congresswoman in the ICU.
Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords will be moved to Texas Friday, for specialized rehabilitation treatment.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Rare $10 Bill Fetches $4,818 For West Victims
- State House Set For Major Budget Vote
- Chandelier Owned By Stanford Up For Auction
- Perry To Address Business Forum In Austin
- Midland Train Crash Documents To Be Released
- State Bill Modifies Concealed Handgun Licenses
- Chilly Morning, Great Afternoon
- Canseco Joins Cats For Opening Homestand