Bears quarterback Jay Cutler, Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo and Eagles quarterback Michael Vick are among the most disliked players in the NFL, according to a new list.
Stephen, Please! ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith came under fire Thursday for using a racial slur on Thursday’s edition of First Take. The comment happened during a discussion of whether or not Kobe Bryant will play in […]
I hate Jay Cutler because he ALWAYS looks like he just woke up from an extended nap on your living room couch and somehow manages to still flaunt a douchey-hipster hair flip everywhere he goes.
The keyword is “upside.” And these guys have it. Here are the top 10 fantasy football quarterbacks for the 2012 NFL season.
Robert Griffin III was in town Monday picking up the Davey O’Brien Award. While that’s quite an honor, you should still bet on Luck — Andrew Luck.
Elf doodled on his coffee cup. Did he draw a quitting Jay Cutler or a booger-slinging Mark Sanchez?
Aaron Rodgers, B.J. Raji and Sam Shields led the Green Bay Packers to a 21-14 win over the Chicago Bears in the NFC championship game.
Jay Cutler ran for two touchdowns, threw for two more, and the Chicago defense manhandled Seattle early for a 35-24 victory.
Latest DFW News
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air