The word from J.C. Penney’s Chief Financial Officer Ken Hannah: neither he nor CEO Ron Johnson have plans to resign despite a growing chorus of critics calling for a management shake-up as they lose faith in a turnaround strategy.
J.C. Penney Co. confirmed Friday it’s eliminating an additional 2,200 jobs as the struggling department store chain slashes costs after a year of plunging sales and mounting losses.
The mid-priced department store chain reported another much larger-than-expected loss in the fiscal fourth quarter on a nearly 30 percent plunge in revenue in the latest sign shoppers aren’t happy with the changes it’s made in the past year.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Viral Video: Zach Sobiech’s Last Days
- A Romo Tribute: ‘Cyst You Been Gone’
- Boy Scouts To Decide Policy On Gay Members
- Rare $10 Bill Fetches $4,818 For West Victims
- State House Set For Major Budget Vote
- Chandelier Owned By Stanford Up For Auction
- Perry To Address Business Forum In Austin
- Midland Train Crash Documents To Be Released