It took a Tarrant County jury just 45 minutes to convict a man on two counts of Capital Murder for his role in the deaths of two people at a Valero convenience store in southeastern Fort Worth.
A North Texas jury now turns to how to punish a man they’ve convicted of capital murder in a 2010 convenience store holdup that left two men dead.
Latest DFW News
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes