Thousands of North Texans have lost their job during this recession. The search for a new job is not just financially devastating; it also takes an emotional toll. CBS 11 looks at how some are coping and gets advice from experts.
Searching for a job can be grueling. While one Arlington man has seen most everything, his current unemployment isn’t his only challenge of late.
Across North Texas there are now school districts designing campuses that focus specifically on getting students on a career path.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing