The wife of Tarrant County District Attorney Joe Shannon testified Wednesday she believed it was her duty as a citizen to tell him about possible crimes she learned about in her family law practice.
A lawyer accused of falsifying campaign finance reports in a school board race says the Tarrant County district attorney has a conflict of interest and financial stake in the case.
Tarrant County District Attorney Joe Shannon is being accused of investigating and prosecuting a man based on information Shannon got from his own wife.
Sexual harassment claims against Tarrant County District Attorney Joe Shannon led to the first calls Wednesday for him to step down.
Tarrant County District Attorney Joe Shannon is accused by a former employee of repeatedly making unwanted sexual advances and turning his office an unworkable environment.
Tarrant County released more than 100 pages of emails, notes and other documents related to a sexual harassment charge against District Attorney Joe Shannon Friday afternoon.
The Attorney General of Texas released the ruling Wednesday, after the county argued it should be allowed to keep certain details confidential.
Latest DFW News
- Report: Knicks’ Anthony To Have Shoulder Re-Examined; Prigioni’s Wife Wants Out?
- Texas Top 10 Sex Offender Arrested In Dallas
- The Fan On The Streets 5/20-5/27
- Super Bowl 50 Site To Be Decided Tuesday
- Jimmie Johnson Races To Record 4th All-Star Win
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr