With West Nile season approaching soon, there’s a controversial bill in the state legislature that would give the government more power to kill mosquitoes
A bill slated to be introduced to the Texas Legislature next year may crack down on drunken drivers, but some believe it will be at the cost of constitutional freedoms.
An agreement between Sen. John Corona (R – Dallas) and Oncor may soon end a longtime battle between Texas homeowners and the electric company over what some perceive as excessive tree trimming.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Despite Tornado Damage Nat’l Polka Fest Kicks Off In Ennis
- North Texas Storm & Tornado Damage Could Reach $250 Million
- KT And Baldwin Ride The Texas SkyScreamer
- Bush Hosts 2nd Day Of Bike Ride For Veterans
- Comedian Bobby Lee Joins New School
- Birdman Flying High For The Heat
- Judge Denies Motion To Revoke Brent’s Bail
- Game 5: Quick Makes 24 Saves To Help Kings Top Sharks 3-0, Up 3-2 In Series