After deliberating for less than half an hour on Friday and an hour Tuesday morning, a Dallas County jury has sentenced a North Texas stepmother for her role in the death of a 10-year-old boy.
Jurors on Tuesday will resume deliberating the punishment for a Dallas woman convicted in the dehydration death of her 10-year stepson.
Both the father of a 10-year-old boy who died from dehydration back in 2011, and the child’s twin brother were on the witness stand in Dallas on Thursday. The two testified against the woman they say is responsible for the death of Jonathan James.
Police say the father and stepmother of the boy played a part in his death.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members