Darius McClinton-Hunter, the son of Detroit Tiger outfielder Torii Hunter, has filed a $10 million lawsuit against the parents of several teenage girls from the Town of Prosper who accused him of sexual assault — a crime for which he was later cleared by a grand jury.
A Wylie teenager accused of murdering a friend earlier this year will be tried in juvenile court, even though prosecutors wanted him certified as an adult.
Was it a tragic accident or a cold-blooded crime? That is the choice a Collin County judge will now have to make before a North Texas teenager stands trial for the shooting death of a classmate.
A judge in Dallas has set a February 14 trial date for a 13-year-old boy charged with killing a Garland couple.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing