Rove has managed to spin himself a personal fortune in national politics. His reputation, however, does not match his accomplishments.
From Florida and Ohio early vote disasters with long lines to power outages in Connecticut, New Jersey and New York there are doubts that some people will have the opportunity to participate in this election.
It is clear that Democrats have shown a greater propensity to spend money wisely with their campaigns and allied groups. At the end of the day, that is what America needs.
Karl Rove has come up with a business, his Super PAC, that offers wealthy businesses with legal problems potential for relief.
In right wing politics, ALEC serves as the nexus between corporations and aspiring Republicans always eager to find access to additional campaign cash.
So what’s at the heart of the rift between Texas Gov. Rick Perry and his predecessor, George W. Bush? It seems that when Bush was governor, he refused to appoint Perry’s brother-in-law to the Texas appeals court bench.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game