Kaufman County Assistant District Attorney
The Kaufman County Crime Stoppers board has voted to return the six-figure reward fund that was set aside for information on three high-profile murders.
CBS 11 News has learned a tip led investigators to an area just down the street from where the Kaufman County District Attorney and his wife were murdered. The tip suggests the suspect or suspects may have been conducting surveillance.
It’s been nearly a month since a North Texas assistant district attorney in was shot and killed, just feet from the courthouse. Now authorities say, reward money for information in the case has reached six-figures.
Three weeks have passed and still no arrests in the murder investigation of Kaufman County Assistant District Attorney Mark Hasse.
Latest DFW News
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1