One of the darkest days in North Texas history happened 49 years ago today. And as the mid-century mark edges closer, the city of Dallas is already planning how to commemorate the event.
Romney – the challenger – will be incredible. Obama – the incumbent – will be damaged. The question is, how severely he will be damaged?
One of the darkest days in North Texas history happened 48 years ago today. The motorcade was nearing the end of the of the parade route through downtown Dallas when those infamous shots rang out from what was then the Texas School Book depository. President Kennedy and Texas governor John Connally had been shot.
It was a storybook marriage in 1986, but former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver have announced their separation.
There are a few Kennedy-related sites and stories around Dallas / Fort Worth that sometimes get overlooked. Here’s the local guide to the do-it-yourself Kennedy tour.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game
- Man Sentenced To 50 Years For Collin County Cold Case Murder
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin
- Despite Tornado Damage Nat’l Polka Fest Kicks Off In Ennis
- North Texas Storm & Tornado Damage Could Reach $250 Million