Each of the eight teams still standing in the NFL playoffs can thank their special teams for helping to get them there. It’s part of any winning formula.
Concussions sustained on kickoffs were down 40 percent last season, exactly the kind of statistic the NFL had in mind by moving the kick up to the 35-yard line.
Buehler was primarily a kickoff specialist for the Cowboys, but missed most of last season with a groin injury. The move was announced Tuesday before free agency began.
Kickoffs in major college football will move from the 30 to the 35-yard line next season, a change intended to keep players safer.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game