Pfc. Naser Jason Abdo, a Muslim soldier who was AWOL from Fort Campbell, is accused of planning to bomb a Killeen restaurant filled with Fort Hood soldiers last summer.
A federal judge will decide whether to throw out the confession of the soldier accused in a bomb plot on Fort Hood troops.
Two grieving families walked through endless rows of headstones at Arlington National Cemetery on a cool autumn day to pay their respects to two soldiers they never met.
A soldier accused of planning to make bombs as part of a “massive attack” against Fort Hood soldiers could face more charges, a judge said.
A soldier accused of planning to blow up a Texas restaurant frequented by Fort Hood soldiers is expected in federal court.
The soldier who stands accused of plotting an attack at Fort Hood was defiant during his first court appearance on Friday morning.
The FBI says bomb-making materials were found Thursday in the motel room of an AWOL Kentucky soldier arrested near Fort Hood. The soldier lived in Garland at one time.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game