A dozen different cogs are in motion as the Dallas Cowboys are making cap space in order to add potential defensive starters Justin Durant and Will Allen to the roster.
Good news: Cowboys fixed Jason Witten (13 catches) and sliced their penalties to only 2. Bad news: DeMarco Murray only gained 24 yards on 11 carries.
Orton has been on-and-off during his NFL career with the Bears and Broncos…and now that Cowboys have him standing by as Romo’s replacement.
Orton also gives his thoughts about the latest Peyton Manning news out of Denver, where he was QB for part of the 2011 season – before being traded to Kansas City.
The Dallas Cowboys signed Kansas City Chiefs QB Kyle Orton to a 3 year contract on Tuesday. He will now take over as the primary back up for Tony Romo.
The Dallas Cowboys are sticking to their plans in free agency, acquiring primary targets even after being penalized by the NFL with a salary cap reduction.
Kansas City CB Brandon Carr, QB Kyle Orton, Texans FB Lawrence Vickers and Panthers guard Mackenzy Bernadeau all became the newest members of the Cowboys organization.
A person with knowledge of the decision says the Dallas Cowboys have reached an agreement on a three-year deal with quarterback Kyle Orton to be Tony Romo’s backup.
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
- Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show
Latest DFW News
- Kings Fall To Sharks 2-1 In Game 4, Series Tied At 2
- Rangers Option RHP Burns For Wolf’s Spot Start
- Heat Set For Game 1 Of Eastern Conference Finals
- Texas House Remembers Sherman Hemsley
- On Brink Of Elimination, John Tortorella Has ‘Full Faith’ In The Rangers
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels Discusses The Future Of Profar
- ATF Investigating Blaze That Trapped & Killed Dallas Firefighter
- Driver Hits Wills Point School Bus & Dies