The Cowboys returned to practice Wednesday, a day after a memorial service for practice squad member Jerry Brown.
The younger Vickers, now in training camp with the Cowboys, says it’s very emotional. He thinks about his dad every time he walks on the field.
What would be the worst insect to have crawling around in tight football pants? Probably fire ants, so it’s hard not to feel bad for Dallas Cowboys fullback Lawrence Vickers.
He’s originally from Beaumont, played college ball in Colorado and was drafted by the Browns in 2006 and played there for 4 years…now he’s a Cowboy!
Kansas City CB Brandon Carr, QB Kyle Orton, Texans FB Lawrence Vickers and Panthers guard Mackenzy Bernadeau all became the newest members of the Cowboys organization.
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
- Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show
Latest DFW News
- Video Fly-Over Provides Look Into Completed LBJ Express Project
- Cowboys Notebook From Inside OTAs
- Bill Would Require Warrant For Police Cell Phone Tracking
- Kings Fall To Sharks 2-1 In Game 4, Series Tied At 2
- Rangers Option RHP Burns For Wolf’s Spot Start
- Heat Set For Game 1 Of Eastern Conference Finals
- Texas House Remembers Actor Sherman Hemsley
- On Brink Of Elimination, John Tortorella Has ‘Full Faith’ In The Rangers