J.C. Penney, which also is struggling with big losses and steep sales declines, could face another challenge: empty shelves. A judge told Penney’s attorneys that the chain took a risk by ordering mercandise from the company Martha Stewart founded.
A company representing Texas A&M Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel has filed a lawsuit to stop the sale of T-shirts using his “Johnny Football” nickname.
An Armstrong lawyer, Robert Luskin, said Friday that negotiations with the government failed because “we disagree about whether the postal service was damaged.”
Lawsuits are already filed in this month’s disastrous Triumph cruise ship voyage, but the legal deck is stacked in parent company Carnival’s favor.
Clint Bench has been to Six Flags dozens of times and ridden the ride many times before, but he was told in May, because he has no hands, he couldn’t get on the ride.
A judge has dismissed the last remaining count in football coach Mike Leach’s wrongful termination lawsuit against Texas Tech.
The nation’s highest court decided Friday to hear the lawsuit filed by the Tarrant Regional Water District. Among other things, the lawsuit sought authorization to transfer Oklahoma stream and surface water to Fort Worth, Arlington and surrounding communities.
Attorney General Greg Abbott’s office announced the deal on Friday with Pfizer Inc. and Endo Pharmaceuticals. Each company will pay $18.1 million and attorney’s fees.
Two Irving women are suing state troopers and the head of their department in federal court, alleging they were subjected to an illegal and humiliating “roadside body cavity search” during a traffic stop.
Anticipating a possible antitrust suit, the NHL is bringing its labor fight against players to federal court.
The NFL Players Association has filed a grievance against the league’s clubs and its management council asking that team doctors no longer try to make players to sign waivers before being prescribed the painkiller Toradol.
A former cast member of the A&E reality series “Storage Wars” claims the show is rigged and producers have planted valuable items to deceive viewers.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game
- Man Sentenced To 50 Years For Collin County Cold Case Murder
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin
- Despite Tornado Damage Nat’l Polka Fest Kicks Off In Ennis
- North Texas Storm & Tornado Damage Could Reach $250 Million