On January 11 a ruptured gas line, leak and subsequent house explosion took the life of one man and injured two firefighters. Today Atmos Energy once again was working to repair a gas leak in a residential area.
An ammonia leak at a northeast Texas meat packing plant has sickened more than a dozen people.
If the air conditioning unit at your home was manufactured before 2010 expect a common summer repair to cost up to triple the usual amount.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- 5 Things to Watch For In Game 6 of NBA Finals
- Spurs A Model Of Patience & Success
- Rangers Put Baker On DL With Sprain
- Heat Need Big Game From James Again
- Twin Babies Have A Ball With Rubberbands
- “Tweet,” “Crowdsourcing,” Added To Oxford English Dictionary
- Heimlich Rescues Choking Texas Congressman
- No Court Delay For Fort Hood Suspect, Trial Date Set