Larry Sims was like a brother to the growing group of exonorees. He spent 24 years of his life in prison for a rape conviction and was finally released on parole after DNA tests raised serious doubts that he committed the crime. Now his family is fighting to get him to his final resting place.
Less than a week before a convicted killer is scheduled for execution, one of his victim’s is suing the governor in effort to save the life of the man who tried to take his.
It took jurors only about 30 minutes to sentence 26-year-old David Coronado to life in prison for child abuse. But first, they met his son.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado