Twenty-three players headed for the NFL will attend the draft on April 25.
If you examine mock drafts, you come away believing all five elite offensive linemen will be snapped up before the Dallas Cowboys pick. But draft history says otherwise.
Representatives from every NFL team were on campus Friday to watch Joeckel and other prospects at the Aggies’ pro day, including possible first-round pick Damontre Moore.
Texas A&M offensive tackle Luke Joeckel is choosing the NFL over a final season of blocking for Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Manziel.
The man many analysts project to be the first offensive lineman selected in April’s NFL Draft is still unsure if he wants to jump to the NFL rather than return to Texas A&M for his senior season.
Texas A&M junior Luke Joeckel has won the Outland Trophy, given to the nation’s outstanding interior lineman. He beat out fellow finalists Jonathan Cooper from North Carolina and Alabama’s Barrett Jones.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Prosecutors To Announce Prostitution Bust Later Today
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision