Don’t outsmart yourself in the 1st Round. There has never been a 16 upset a No. 1 seed. In fact, in the last 5 years the average margin in those matchups is a whopping 26 points. Take the chalk.
If not for all the green and some of the sun-kissed skin, the confirmation that it was indeed the St. Patrick’s Day/Greenville Ave. Parade Saturday arrived when I was riding on the 105.3 The Fan float
So, in another step toward player safety, the NFL’s Competition Committee is pondering a rule that would make it illegal for running backs outside the tackle box to lower their heads and deliver a forceable blow.
Alex Oriakhi scored 13 points and pulled down 10 rebounds as the third-seeded Tigers used their suffocating defense to defeat No. 11 seed Texas A&M 62-50 in the second round of the Southeastern Conference tournament.
After leading the Bears on a mighty second-half comeback against No. 14 Oklahoma State, and scoring 31 points in the game, Jackson could only wonder what might have been following a 74-72 loss to the Cowboys in the quarterfinals of the Big 12 tournament.
If you knew nothing about basketball and randomly filled out a bracket, your odds would be 9.2 quintillion to one.
College basketball fans with fond memories of the wild 2011 NCAA tournament may have forgotten this fact: A mostly tranquil regular season led up to it, with the four top seeds combining for just 13 loses.
Ready or not, March Madness is upon us. Liberty has already made the tournament, with a record 20 losses.
With only one team ranked in the Top 25, the No. 5 Florida Gators, the SEC could have three or fewer teams in the NCAA tournament for only the second time in 23 years even if there’s others holding out hope.
At least I was right about being wrong. Toldja I annually suck at brackets and, sure enough, after one weekend I’m done. Kaput.
Missouri coach Frank Haith implored his team not to overlook Norfolk State. He spent all week trying to prove to his players that the Spartans were better than a No. 15 seed.
With six freshmen, Texas coach Rick Barnes planned on the Longhorns needing more than one year to come of age.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Search For Survivors Continues After Deadly Oklahoma Twister
- Thunder Star Kevin Durant Makes $1M Tornado Pledge
- Top 10 Family Cars Of 2013
- Small SUVs Fare Poorly In New Crash Tests
- Road Test: 2014 Kia Cadenza
- Severe Weather Threat Closes Schools Early
- Storms Developing West of DFW
- Rare $10 Bill Marked For City Of West To Be Sold