Maria de Jesus Gonzalez
A family, a community, and a school system is mourning the loss of three children, while praying for the recovery of another child.
A fund has been established to help a North Texas family devastated by a weekend crash that killed three children– and left a fourth hospitalized in critical condition.
The parents of two sisters who died in a car crash Sunday pulled their six-year-old son off life support after he spent all night in extremely critical condition at Cook Children’s in Fort Worth.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing