With 97 percent of the precincts reporting, Democrat Wendy Davis is claiming a win for Texas State Senate, District 10, with a more than five-thousand vote lead over Republican challenger Dr. Mark Shelton.
Republicans are certain to maintain their majority in the Texas Legislature. The only question is by how much.
An all-time record of 13.64 million Texans have registered to vote this year, and they will start casting early ballots Monday.
Lisa Thomasson from Euless walks around her yard pointing to area’s where she had carefully placed a number of campaign signs.
A race to represent western Tarrant County in the state Senate has become the most important legislative race of the year, determining whether Democrats can continue to demand compromise.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing