The worst flu season in years has caused a sudden surge in demand for the flu vaccine, making it difficult to find at some area pharmacies.
A Flower Mound family is preparing to bury their 17-year-old son, who died from complications of the flu during a holiday vacation.
Max Schwolert, a teenager from Marcus High School in the Lewisville ISD, died after developing complications related to the flu. He had been sick since Christmas Day.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing