Mi-T-Fine Car Wash
An ex-con who confessed to killing five people at an Irving car wash a week after he was fired from his job there is looking to the U.S. Supreme Court to keep him from the death chamber Thursday.
A Dallas man set for execution later this month for a shooting rampage that killed five people during the robbery of a Dallas-area car wash has lost an appeal at the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals.
Robert Wayne Harris was convicted of two of the five slayings at the Mi-T-Fine Car Wash in Irving in March 2000.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Moore Residents Sort Through Tornado Debris
- Medicine Cabinet Dangers: What Every Parent Needs To Know
- Viral Video: Zach Sobiech’s Last Days
- A Romo Tribute: ‘Cyst You Been Gone’
- Boy Scouts To Decide Policy On Gay Members
- Rare $10 Bill Fetches $4,818 For West Victims
- State House Set For Major Budget Vote
- Chandelier Owned By Stanford Up For Auction