Middle School Teacher
A middle school teacher, accused of killing a six-year-old Grand Prairie boy in a hit and run wreck has turned herself into police.
A Central Texas middle school teacher has been put on paid leave after an 11-year-old student complained his mouth was taped shut.
Shannon Robinson is a tough teacher, but her sixth grade students at Pioneer Heritage Middle School in Frisco seem to love her anyway. “I didn’t like science as much, but she made it fantastic,” said student Jenna Fink.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing