On the eve of Saturday’s Nationwide Series race at Daytona International Speedway, my 105.3 The Fan colleague Richie Whitt and I asked Kurt Busch about the confluence of speed, safety measures and danger that is part of the thrill of NASCAR. Busch answered the question smartly, acknowledging the components of what makes auto racing so popular.
NASCAR is sticking to its policy of not disclosing the specific substances that cause positive drug tests.
Smith argued last weekend at Kentucky that long green-flag runs are damaging NASCAR and floated his idea on creating mandatory cautions.
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,...
- Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer IndyCar Firestone 550 At...
- Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Rangers vs Blue Jays - June... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Alcohol A Factor In Multi-Fatal Crash
- Rangers end 6-game skid with 8-7 win over A’s
- Plano Burglar Hitting Up Homes For Plastic
- Family Blames Dallas VA Hospital For Vet’s Death After Botched Surgery
- CareFlite To Take-Off From Frisco Permanently
- Dallas, Flower Mound Begin Spraying For West Nile Virus
- Thrifty Says Offer Of Free Rental Car Was Mistake
- Weekend Autopsy: Behold, The Power Of Twitter