Remember when acting out at school would get you detention? Now, state leaders say the same actions are landing to many Texas children in front of judges.
The Tarrant County Commissioner’s Court has approved an outdoor burning ban for Tarrant County effective Dec. 4. The ban will be in place for the next 90 days.
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas District Attorney Craig Watkins will move forward with the domestic violence case against Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant, despite a request from his mother not to press charges. A spokesperson for […]
Arturo Perez faces a misdemeanor assault charge and is set to appear next month in court.
The 19-year-old son of Richardson City Councilman Amir Omar is facing marijuana charges
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Blackhawks Look To Break Howard In Game 4
- Pens Take 3-1 Series Lead With 7-3 Rout Of Sens In Game 4
- In 0-3 Hole, Rangers Focusing On First Step Against Bruins
- Kings In LA For Pivotal Game 5 Against Sharks
- GameStop’s Q1 Net Income Falls 25 Percent
- Canseco Avoids Assault Question, Challenges Shaq To Fight
- Report: Knicks’ Carmelo Anthony Has Partial Tear In Shoulder
- Funeral For Firefighter Killed In Dallas Blaze