DART drivers were sent a warning late Wednesday after one of its bus operators was caught apparently reading a book while driving.
The presidential inauguration is a monumental and significant point in American history as millions gather in Washington, D.C. to celebrate the election or re-election of the president. On Jan. 21 billions will watch worldwide as Barack Obama is again sworn in as the president of the United States for another four-year term. This year’s theme, “Faith in America’s Future” will prove to be more momentous than ever as America trudges past recent hardships. While it is not economically feasible for most to travel to D.C. for the ceremony, there are several ways within the DFW metroplex that residents may exhibit patriotism as they usher Barack Obama into a new season of his presidency.
DART executives are backing down and apologizing to the nearly 200 passengers who were stuck inside a DART train after Thursday’s Dallas Mavericks’ championship parade.
A sea of thousands used DART’s light rail system Thursday for the Mavs Downtown parade celebration. It was the busiest day of the year for DART, but it was also one that included danger and outrage.
Johnny Solis and his friend Kolby Wall were back on the baseball field Friday night and they were thankful to be there.
Twenty people are hurt after an accident involving an escalator at DART’s Mockingbird station.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified
- Nearly All States See Drop In Teen Births, But TX Still Leads Nation
- NHL Playoffs Schedule
- More Texans Inquiring About & Installing Storm Shelters
- Rangers Release Lowe, Add Teahen As Minor-Leaguer
- Sports Verdict: Who’s The NBA’s Biggest Villain? LeBron James Vs. David Stern
- Police Seek Dallas Food Store Robber
- Approved Bill Would Drug Test Some Unemployment Benefit Applicants