Monta Ellis scored 22 points, and the Milwaukee Bucks spoiled Dirk Nowitzki’s first game in nearly 10 years with at least 20 points and 20 rebounds with a 95-90 victory against the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday night.
Any chance the Dallas Mavericks had of moving up to second in the Western Conference playoff race is likely over. They can thank Monta Ellis for that.
Dirk Nowitzki scored 20 points, Peja Stojakovic added 17, and Dallas Mavericks got back on track with a 101-73 victory over the Golden State Warriors on Sunday night.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing