The memories of a thrilling NBA season might have to last for a while. There’s no telling when basketball will be back. The NBA locked out its players early Friday when its collective bargaining agreement expired
Eventually, someone taken in the first round of this year’s NBA draft will blossom into a quality player. But the Mavericks don’t want to wait.
The only problem Dirk Nowitzki is having with his injured finger is finding the most comfortable way of protecting it.
After all the assists, steals, 3-pointers and triple-doubles, Jason Kidd has an easier path to his next entry in the NBA record book — show up.
The Dallas Mavericks win over Oklahoma City put the club into the NBA Finals for the first time since 2006. While some fans want a rematch with the Miami Heat, most don’t want a replay of the outcome (which Miami won) or of the controversy over a victory parade plan that was never put into operation.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado