New Year’s Eve Celebration
It’s called ‘Lights All Night,’ but it’s been more like ‘noise all night’ for unhappy Fair Park neighbors.
Despite warnings ever year, Dallas Police have issues with people firing their guns into the air on New Year’s Eve. When a bullet crashed down from the ceiling of a home on Woodlot Drive, it barely missed Alicia Munoz, who was breastfeeding her 5-month-old son.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado