Police in Dallas are searching for the gunman who shot at officers on Monday night in the east Oak Cliff area. One of those officers was injured in the attack.
A jury has decided that the man convicted in the 2009 fatal shooting of a Dallas police officer should spend the rest of his life in prison.
A Dallas man has been convicted for the murder of a Dallas Police officer, but it was not the conviction Dallas County prosecutors had hoped for.
A jury is trying to reach a verdict over the death of a police officer by a resident who says he thought someone was breaking into his apartment.
Jurors are deliberating in the trial of a man accused of murdering a Dallas police officer who was trying to serve a warrant.
Both sides rested Thursday after a dramatic last day of testimony in the capital murder trial of Charles Payne.
It was an emotional Thursday in a Dallas courtroom as a jury saw graphic crime scene photos of a police officer that died. Charles Payne is charged with the 2009 capital murder of Dallas Police Senior Corporal Norm Smith.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado