North Tarrant Express
The North Tarrant Express project is one of the largest road construction areas in North Texas right now, but it has reached the halfway point and is on track to wrap up in mid-2015.
A traffic mess is coming for Bedford this weekend as the Brown Trail bridge over Airport Freeway will be demolished started Friday at noon.
Saturday night crews will begin moving traffic lanes so that drivers on eastbound 183, will exit to the right to get on northbound 121, instead of exiting left.
The North Tarrant Express road construction project is still on schedule, but some important changes are coming for drivers traveling through the work zone.
More roads will be closing Wednesday night along Loop 820 in the North Richland Hills area, as part of the North Tarrant Express project. The latest closures are set to last until December.
Anyone who has driven in north Fort Worth recently has certainly noticed the extensive road construction, and the desperate need for such a project.
A major Tarrant County construction project could cause problems for drivers.
The North Tarrant Express project spans almost 13.5 miles through Hurst, Euless and Bedford. The completion date can’t come soon enough for some business along the project route.
TxDOT is accepting bids from private firms to expand Interstate-35E from Interstate-635 in Dallas to Highway 380 in Denton.
First it was the DFW Connector, then the LBJ managed lanes, and now work is really beginning to get underway on the North Tarrant Express project.
Construction zone signs are a common sight in North Texas, but for Tarrant County residents there are many more to come.
Latest DFW News
- Demand For More Living Spaces In Dallas Likely To Boost Jobs Sector
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo