Over 70 percent of the time a minor is killed by a gun, the gun used was housed in that minor’s own home.
A company is selling a female zombie doll that bleeds fake blood when shot. The ‘Alexa’ doll is reportedly one in a range of life-size zombie mannequins sold by Zombie Industries, which displayed its products at last weekend’s NRA convention in Houston.
The National Rifle Association held their annual meeting in Houston today. This year’s theme is “Stand and Fight,” and some politicians in attendance had plenty to say about it.
Texas Gov. Rick Perry says passing new gun control laws won’t stop criminals and would only make law-abiding citizens easy targets by depriving them of weapons to defend themselves.
The NRA annual convention is about to get underway in Houston after the group spent much of the past year under siege, ardently defending gun rights following mass shootings in two states and fighting back against mounting pressure for stricter laws in Washington.
Senate Republicans backed by a small band of rural-state Democrats scuttled the most far-reaching gun control legislation in two decades on Wednesday, refusing to tighten background checks on firearms buyers or ban assault weapons as they spurned the personal pleas of families of the victims of last winter’s elementary school shootings in Newtown, Conn.
NASCAR said Friday it might take a closer look at how it approves sponsors after the National Rifle Association became the title sponsor of this weekend’s Sprint Cup race at Texas during a national debate over gun rights.
The state would pay for school employees to learn to carry a gun on the job under a proposal set for consideration at the Capitol.
The National Rifle Association is taking its relationship with racing to a new level as the title sponsor of a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
Word spread fast over the Texas Motor Speedway announcement that the National Rifle Association will serve as its title sponsor for the April 13 Sprint Cup Race.
NRA’s sponsorship with Texas Motor Speedway was announced during the track’s media day Monday. The April 13 race, the first scheduled night race of the season, will be known as the NRA 500.
A list that groups together 7-Eleven, Levi’s and Bob Barker, is gaining new scrutiny during the debate on guns.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Cleveland Cavaliers Claim Top Draft Pick
- One Win Away, Bruins Not Looking At Past
- Blackhawks Look To Break Howard In Game 4
- Pens Take 3-1 Series Lead With 7-3 Rout Of Sens In Game 4
- In 0-3 Hole, Rangers Focusing On First Step Against Bruins
- Kings In LA For Pivotal Game 5 Against Sharks
- GameStop’s Q1 Net Income Falls 25 Percent
- Canseco Avoids Assault Question, Challenges Shaq To Fight