Patrick Allgood explains how important education is for creating strong leaders in Dallas’s health industry.
Heather Densmore believes advanced education helps prospective candidates stand out.
Quinlan ISD Nurse Donna Hopson continues higher education as a way to prepare for her future.
House bill 1706 in the Texas Legislature would legally prohibiting anyone from interfering with a nursing mother in public, a protection breast-feeding advocate Michelle Hickman feels new mothers need.
The University of Texas Arlington hit a record-high enrollment this semester with 33,806 students – a 35% spike.
The University of Texas-Arlington hit a record enrollment this semester, much of which includes the College of Nursing. Its enrollment has nearly quadrupled over the last four years.
A new Android and iPhone application will let you know if the medicine you are taking is safe for your baby.
A medical executive predicts Texas will need up to 1 million more nurses and 150,000 additional doctors in the next 15 years.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Rangers Coach John Tortorella Explains Benching Of Brad Richards
- North Texas Woman Condemned For Boy’s Starvation Loses Appeal
- RJ Choppy: “I’ll Eat A Sandwich From The Restroom Floor”
- James, Bryant Voted To All-NBA First Team
- Bond Revocation Hearing For Cowboys’ Josh Brent
- Texas Tax Break For Energy Star Items
- Texans With Character: Stacy Smith
- Remembering The Meaning Of Memorial Day