Texas has unveiled a website meant to help battle childhood obesity and identify areas of the state where youngsters are most at risk.
There’s a movement to get state lawmakers more involved in addressing the obesity problem in Texas. Lawmakers and doctors continued a dialogue at the third annual Texas Public Health Coalition (TPHC) public health forum.
A health group predicts that obesity rates in Texas will nearly double, and more than half the people in the state will be obese in less than 20 years.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing