U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood’s office said that he has approved a $120 million loan to fund construction of new light rail leading to DFW International Airport.
Residents in Rowlett have a brand new way to get moving, thanks to a transit project three decades in the making. DART officially opened the new Blue Line on Monday morning.
If you have a flight out of Dallas/Forth Worth International Airport during the holiday season, you will now have another option for getting there.
DART has officially expanded its services, as the highly-anticipated Orange Line started running early Monday morning for commuters heading from Dallas into Irving.
A decades-long dream of light rail is nearing completion for Irving city officials.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Texas Motor Speedway Firestone 550 Contest
- Rangers RHP Lewis: No Timetable After Rehab Start
- One North Texas Officer Says Ticket Quotas Do Exist…And It May Be A Ticket To A Trophy
- Parts of Granbury Evacuated Under Severe Weather Threats
- 8 Questions For Cowboys At OTAs
- Praise for Firefighter Stan Wilson Both On, Off-Duty
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.