The small city of Springtown is tackling the big issue of spanking at school. Until now, the district only allowed men to paddle the boys, and women to paddle the girls.
Your family can experience a closer view of wildlife and scenery on the water! There are eight Texas Paddling Trails within an hour of DFW that offer a new perspective to the world of nature.
Want to take your family camping, but don’t know where to start? Texas Outdoor Family Workshops make it fun and easy for your family to learn how to camp!
It’s arguably part of the biggest waterpark in Texas: the Texas Parks and Wildlife “Paddling Trails,” which has more than 3,700 miles of rivers and streams, along with 3,300 miles of shoreline on the Gulf Coast. And now, it’s open to more of the public in North Texas.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing