A federal civil rights complaint has been filed against Arlington ISD by the mother of a boy who had pencil shavings poured into his mouth by his teacher.
Local organizations are demanding answers from the Arlington ISD after a junior high school teacher was suspended, not fired, for allegedly pouring pencil shavings into a student’s mouth.
Marquis Jay pulls out a pencil sharpener and shows the amount of shavings inside, “She poured the pencil shavings in my mouth.”
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing