The North Texas father, who late last year admitted during an emergency call that he had carved a pentagram symbol on the back of his 6-year-old son, has been indicted by a grand jury.
A North Texas father is in police custody, accused of carving a pentagram symbol on the back of his 6-year-old son.
A Fort Worth woman took her car in for service was shocked to find signs saluting the underworld on her undercarriage when she got the car back.
Latest DFW News
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas