The Cowboys have a full-time on-call driver available for late-night emergencies and pickup service, a program designed specifically to avoid drinking-and-driving incidents.
Chad Ragland had just been deployed to serve his country in the Air Force over-seas when he got word that his 2002 Ford F-350 pickup truck was stolen from his home in Forney.
Dallas Police and the Medical Examiner have a bit of a mystery on their hands this morning.
Two Fort Worth police officers were rushed to the hospital after a pick-up smashed into their squad car late last night.
The fence is still a mangled mess at Dallas Love Field this morning.
A pick-up driver was taken the hospital after the collision
A Grand Prairie police officer and another driver are very fortunate to be alive after a violent rear-end crash
Latest DFW News
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington