Fire Damages First Assembly Of God Church In PlanoCrews with the Plano Fire Department spent the late morning and early afternoon battling smoke and flames at the First Assembly of God Church, near the corner of P Avenue and 14th Street.
Plano Fire Crews Battle Early Morning Restaurant BlazePlano fire crews are battling an early morning restaurant fire near the Collin Creek Mall.
Boy Dies Following Suspicious Plano Fire, Mom Died EarlierAuthorities say a 6-year-old boy has died following a North Texas apartment fire that left his mother dead amid allegations she tried to kill him and set the blaze.
Building Collapses During Fire At Plano Recycling FacilityThe City of Plano tweeted there will be no recycling collection on Thursday due to the fire.
Lightning Strike Believed To Have Caused Plano FireFirefighters in Plano are busy battling a blaze at a condominium four-plex, after a line of thunderstorms moved across North Texas.
Plano Firefighters Say They Need New Training FacilityWith a building boom changing the nature of firefighting in Plano, first responders hope a new facility will help keep them ready for what's coming.
Child Rescued From Plano House FireThe fire captain says the fire appears to have started in the attic.
Plano Firefighters Fight 3 Blazes During First Weekend Of 2016It was a very busy New Year start for firefighters in Plano. Fire-rescue crews in the city fought three separate blazes during the first weekend of 2016.
Plano Teen Pleads Guilty To Arson And GraffitiJose Gamez, 19, has been sentenced to 10 years’ probation. He must also pay restitution of $50,000 and complete 350 hours of community service.
Discarded Cigarette Starts House Fire In PlanoA teenage friend visiting the home had tossed a cigarette over the home’s fence.
Plano Hires New Fire Chief From Fort WorthIn his 30 years with FWFD, Sam Greif held an array of ranks and positions, serving as Battalion Chief, Captain, Lieutenant, Engineer, Firefighter and Paramedic.
Couple Recovering From Burns After Plano Barn FireA husband and wife are recovering from burns after escaping a barn that caught fire. It started just before 7:00am Wednesday on Parker Road where the barn sits close to several homes.