While the soaking, and at times heavy, rains are helping relieve drought conditions in North Texas, it’s also wreaking havoc by damaging some roadways.
The city council wants voters to approve a bond issue to fix some long-term problems.
The City of Dallas is hoping to fix more than 400 miles worth of streets this summer, but a pockmarked street that runs through Uptown is not on the list.
TXDot has launched a new system they say will make it easier for you to report potholes.
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
- Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May...
- Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -... Rangers vs Athletics – May... Flash Forward: Concept Cars... G-Bag Nation Live From...
Latest DFW News
- Rangers Turn Lowe Loose To Make Room For Lindblom
- Tortorella Says There’s ‘No Give’ In Rangers As Series Shifts To N.Y.
- Kings Return Home To Practice Between Road Playoff Games
- Massive Tornado Strikes Moore, Oklahoma
- Toews Named A Finalist For Messier NHL Leadership Award
- Young Red Wings Have Evened Series With Blackhawks
- If Henrik Lundqvist Is Anything But Great, Rangers Won’t Stand Any Chance Vs. Bruins
- Garbage Truck Wreck Injures Two