president john f kennedy
Demolition has begun on a 1920′s era apartment building in the Bishop Arts District of Dallas that Lee Harvey Oswald used to call home.
At 92, Leavelle still draws a crowd and signs autographs, as the man who was with Lee Harvey Oswald on the day he was killed. But 71 years ago, he was also a witness to another horrific historic event.
Thursday morning leaders from across the city of Fort Worth gathered for the formal dedication of the new JFK Tribute. The permanent exhibit highlights the events of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy just hours before the fateful events in Dallas.
On the morning of Nov. 22, 1963, President John F. Kennedy and first lady Jacqueline Kennedy realized that their Fort Worth hotel suite featured an extraordinary array of artwork — from a painting by Vincent van Gogh to a bronze by Pablo Picasso.
One month since the shooting death of a Florida teen, the movement for action has spread across the nation, including three straight days of rallies in Dallas.
Latest DFW News
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting