The 1960 debate between John F. Kennedy and Richard M. Nixon showed which candidate understood the power of television. Most everything then was in black and white.
Unlike Obama, Mitt Romney has been talking about his plan to save Social Security on the campaign trail in the recent past. Though it is getting little to no coverage in the national press, it should be getting the positive “buzz” it deserves.
Our economy is on a slow recovery – slower than anyone wants. But the lack of serious discussion about national security and the world we live in is troubling.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Report: Actor James Gandolfini Dead At Age 51
- A’s at Rangers Preview
- Bomb Threat Made At Bell County Courthouse Near Fort Hood
- Mass Exodus Of DISD Teachers, End Of Year Vacancies Double
- Redfining Obesity Leads To Awareness
- UTA Reopens After Reports Of Armed Man
- Man Allegedly Kicks Dog To Death Over Apartment Dispute
- Group Says Airline Merger Would Reduce Competition