For the 40th consecutive year, Southwest Airlines posted an annual profit, reporting a net income of $417 million in 2012.
The parent company of Chili’s and Maggiano’s restaurants says its fiscal second-quarter net income rose 4 percent, helped by increased menu prices.
Despite recent negative headlines involving loose seats, flight delays and cancellations, the Fort Worth-based carrier says it made a $110 million profit in the third quarter.
This is a great video from some Liverpool FC fans. This video is strong! It’s from passionate fans wanting current Dallas Stars, and former Texas Rangers owner, Tom Hicks out of the ownership position of […]
Plano-based JC Penney says its turned a second-quarter profit
While most airlines are expecting to post profits this week when they announce 2nd quarter earnings American Airlines can’t seem to catch a break.
Latest DFW News
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Police: Family Violence Claims Two More Victims
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington