It’s been nearly a year since Lauren Scruggs walked into a spinning plane propeller on a private airstrip in McKinney.
A Plano woman who suffered disfiguring injuries after walking into a spinning airplane propeller has filed a lawsuit. Lauren Scruggs is suing the pilot of the plane she was exiting and his insurance company.
A pilot has told investigators that he warned a Dallas-area woman away from the front of the small plane before she walked into the propeller.
Since Lauren Scruggs, 23, was disfigured in a horrific airplane propeller accident, her mother has stayed positive in the public eye. On Wednesday, she announced she and her daughter “made our first adventure,” to Whole Foods, yet another sign of progress in her rehabilitation.
A Plano woman who was injured one week ago by an airplane’s propeller is receiving help from area businesses.
A young Plano woman who was disfigured after walking into an airplane propeller blade is out of intensive care.
CBS 11 News talked with the family of a Plano woman who was seriously injured in a airplane propeller accident.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Medicine Cabinet Dangers: What Every Parent Needs To Know
- Viral Video: Zach Sobiech’s Last Days
- A Romo Tribute: ‘Cyst You Been Gone’
- Boy Scouts To Decide Policy On Gay Members
- Rare $10 Bill Fetches $4,818 For West Victims
- State House Set For Major Budget Vote
- Chandelier Owned By Stanford Up For Auction
- Perry To Address Business Forum In Austin