This week authorities “staked out” a North Texas railroad crossing and issued 20 citations in a 3-hour period. The crackdown on drivers ignoring the flashing red lights was a collaboration between police and Union Pacific Railroad.
One person is dead after being hit by a passenger train in Fort Worth. The Amtrak train, headed from Chicago to San Francisco, was making its way into the east side of Fort Worth when the incident happened.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado